Friday, February 28, 2014

Cranberry Craze


Okay this is my new FAVORITE outfit! I would seriously wear it every day if that was socially acceptable... Let me start with the cranberry. It has been my favorite color this season. It goes with anything and gives any outfit the perfect amount of color. Since my purpose is to show that you can dress cute on a low budget, I will be telling you where I bought everything and about how much I bought it for. 

These skinnies are from Tilly's for $29. Not the cheapest BUT they are the most comfortable jeans I think I have ever worn.

The Cranberry lipstick is from CVS: Revlon ColorStay 035 Backstage for $10
Suggested by the AMAZING make up artist, Jocelyn Birchall from Jocey Bossy Beauty. Check her out on Instagram at joceybossy_beauty or styleseat.com/bossybeauty 





Now the top... a little Bohemian cream shirt(Boho is so in!) placed over a cheetah print collared shirt! You are going to die when you find out where I got it...

The Boho Shirt is from Target, in the clearance section for $10
The necklace(which looks like it could come from J Crew) is from a thrift shop for $10
and for the SHOCKER purchase:
The Cheetah print shirt is from WALMART for $10... you would never guess! 

The Boots were buy one get one free so they evened out to about $20 

What a steal for this stylish look!! Comment and tell me what you think. 

                    xoxo, 
                  Madison

1 comment: