Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Color Burst

Talk about lots of color... I would say this outfit is just that. I am not going to lie, I was a little scared to wear this at first. It is very bold, BUT let me tell you... I think this has been my most complimented outfit. BE BOLD FRIENDS! It obviously pays off. 

So I'll start with the shirt. Honestly I don't really remember the price of the mustard polka dot shirt. I've had it for a long time, but I got it at a boutique in Utah called Mika Rose and I think it was probably $15?

The blue gingham shirt is from Old Navy. It was about $20. Which is actually not a bad price for this style of shirt! 

 The Royal Blue Skinny Jeans... This is a total steal. They were brand new Rock N Republic jeans (tag still on them) when I bought them at a THRIFT STORE in Virginia for $10. Seriously people. If you want to find some awesome thrift shop steals, go to VA!
 And the shoes... Maroon pointed toe flats! Im in love. These were actually a gift from a dear friend but I believe she got them at Charlotte Russe. I'm sorry but I'm not sure on the price!






































Well I have had requests from people to post this outfit... So I'm glad I finally go it up here. Enjoy it and let me know if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions! 

xoxo,
Madison

1 comment:

  1. Super cute, love the one with your leg up :)

    ReplyDelete