Thursday, March 13, 2014

Mix AND Match

I have sure been bold this week... I don't know what has got into me, but I like it! Is this outfit fun or what?!


So the polka dot shirt: From H&M for a solid $20.

I'm loving this cardigan for spring. It's such a pretty pastel!! It is from J Crew but I got it from a friend for $5. Doesn't get much better than that!
 These pants are from H&M as well. ON SALE FOR $5!!! SCORE!

The shoes(this style is so popular right now) are from a store called Focus. On sale for $10.

The Necklace was from Tilly's for $10



Outfit total= $50. Which kind of sounds like a lot but when you realize how many pieces I am wearing and break it down by each piece it is a steal! And I am in love!! What are your thoughts on pattern mixing?

xoxo,
Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment