Friday, March 14, 2014

Messy in Maroon

Here is my casual FRIDAY outfit. I decided that I am going to make that a weekly thing. I realized that I tend to dress a little more dressy most of the time, but its important to dress it down sometimes too. What better day then Friday? So I think that's now going to be a thing. 

So let me give a little background of where I got the inspiration for this outfit. My brother, Kenny, is my hero. I have yet to meet someone as passionate and driven as him. He had a dream... to sing and inspire people through his music. That dream has pushed him to give everything he has to music. I am so blessed to call him my brother and watch him make his dreams a reality. He has inspired me to follow my dreams and go after what I want.




So this post is a shout out to my INCREDIBLE talented little brother, Kenny. I love you brother! 

So This shirt is part of his merchandise that you can purchase online(Click Here)
you should really go check it out. It is all so comfy and so affordable. This t-shirt is $15

The cardigan is from Tilly's. It was about $10 I think

The jeans are Seven For All Mankind. BUT I found them at My Sisters Closet for $18. What a steal! I love them because they are so loose and baggy which makes them so comfortable. This style of jean seems to be very in right now, if you are looking for a comfy and casual look! 

I added small accents of maroon in the headband, lipstick, and shoes.


 Basically I love this outfit and my brother so its a good day! Go check my brothers music out on iTunes! (click here to check it out!) Buy his stuff... trust me, you WONT be disappointed!

To learn more about him check him out at his official website(Click here). Enjoy the outfit, and ENJOY your weekend!



xoxo,
Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment