Monday, March 10, 2014

Polished & Printed

Man I love a good pair of STATEMENT pants! These are just that. So I love this outfit for so many reasons but the biggest reason is because it is so comfortable! I know right, sounds impossible to dress comfy and cute... but guess what, IT IS POSSIBLE... and that is what I love most about it. It's perfect for any occasion. The necklace, shoes,and leather jacket dress it up enough for a nice dinner, but come on... I'm wearing leggings. Doesn't get more casual than that! So it is easily dressed down.

So lets talk prices. Necklace is from Tilly's. Seriously, I've had people ask me if its from J Crew. SURPRISE its not... its a ten dollar necklace from Tilly's.

The teal shirt... Target. I think I paid about $15 for it.

The leather jacket was a steal! Forever 21 for $25. It is so comfy and actually pretty warm.

The leggings also came from good ole Tilly's. $15

And my favorite shoes. 20% off just because. I think they ended up coming to $30

So the thing is I bought all these pieces separate. I just find a good deal, buy things here and there and before you know it, you have tons of inexpensive items to mix and match. This is how it turned out for me. Hope you like it!

xoxo,
Madison

S






No comments:

Post a Comment